Sunday, September 9, 2018

Going through my Blog and reading some of my posts, it is important for people to realize
who I  am.
It's been almost a year...

The year was 2017, 
On the 8th of September 2017, I was diagnosed with Stage ONE Lung Cancer:
ADENOCARCINOMA: it's a silent tumor that doesn't have "noticeable" symptoms, only a slight cough. 

It's a new year, and I am ready for a fantastic adventure to Grand Rapids, MI.,for ArtPrize 10.      I leave in the morning and will enjoy keeping a blog on all the excitement of this celebration of life.
I will have my sculpture "The Fever" in my chosen building. BOB Big Ol Building. The artwork at Art Prize was voted upon; my number was 66676. Thousands of people from all over Central America came to this event. Thousands of artists and beautiful artwork. My Marine Life Sculpture of the Sting Rays was on display.


Promo Postcard for ArtPrize 10

No comments: